Home Health Care
What makes Onesource one of the best home health options?
Onesource Home Health services are specifically structured to provide the highest quality of in-home health care solutions and services to you and your loved ones. Individual situations and needs are always unique. That’s why our homecare experts work in partnership with your physician, sit down with the patient and family, and create a plan of care which offers the best solution to help the patient recover and regain their independence.
Onesource Comprehensive Home Health Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work for Planning and Counseling
- Speech Therapy
- Dietitian Counseling
What can you expect from your Onesource rehabilitation team?
- Care For All Ages
- Educational Advice
- Home Safety Instructions
- Wound Care
- Post Surgical Therapy
- Care for Chronic Diseases, such as heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes
- Pain Management
- Assistance with access to community resources
Examples of what the Onesource Team will do on a typical visit include:
- Check what the patient is eating and drinking
- Check blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing
- Check the patient is taking prescription and using any other drugs and treatments correctly
- Ask if the patient is having pain or discomfort
- Check the safety in the home
- Teach the patient and family about the care so that the patient can become self-sufficient
- Coordinate the level of care – this regular communication with the patient, family, physician, and anyone else who is involved in providing care.